Furniture + Philanthropy
Hosted by Coldwell Banker and LUXE Interiors + Design (Orange County & San Diego), Art of Design included a silent auction and fundraiser benefiting the Illumination Foundation which strives to end child and family homelessness in Orange County, CA. Arlene Hacatoryan Studio participated by designing the Prelude Chair and creating a vignette for the silent auction. The chair was displayed in Neiman Marcus, Fashion Island for several weeks before going to auction. It was auctioned at the highest bid.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE TALENTED SPONSORS...
- Charity: Illumination Foundation
- Manufacturer: Pacific Hospitality Design
- Fabric: Sarah Strader Textiles
- Media: LUXE Interiors + Design Magazine (Orange County, San Diego, Desert)
- Event: Coldwell Banker, Newport Beach
- Display: Neiman Marcus, Fashion Island, Newport Beach